It’s me, Missy here to talk to you about Even Glow Serum by Valentia.
Let me tell you what the product description claims:
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your face and skin.
- EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
- LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION – Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
- REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face.
It’s not always easy to review products like these when you already have good skin. I am 36 years old and do not have any fine lines and wrinkles…yet. (knock on wood) So, that did not make me jump up and down and whoop because I got to test this for free. The only thing that realy intrigued me is that they claim this will make your skin glow. Now, I did not expect to have an ethereal glow but hoped to notice a difference in my otherwise bland skin.
So, I was really excited when I first opened up my box. I hopped straight into a shower and washed my face real good so that I could get started right away. The first thing that I liked is that this comes with explicit instructions. The bottle tells you to shake it well because natural products tend to settle funny and people who don’t know that will be like “wth?” and think they got a bad batch or something. There is a dropper and you are only supposed to use a dime sized amount (half a dropper full) for your whole face.
The liquid is kind of thick and a yellowish-orange color. It’s not exactly appealing to the eye, but c’mon us ladies have used a lot worse looking stuff in the name of beauty. My next step was to dip my finger is this little glop I put in the palm of my hand and dot this stuff all over my face, then rub it in so I had a nice thin even coat. I used it everywhere on my face and down my neck just like the bottle recommends.
The first thing I noticed is that it smells just like a fresh peeled orange. I was tempted to use it all over my body because it smells delicious!! It dried in fairly quickly and I was able to put on my make-up as usual. The bottle says you can moisturize afterwards, but I did not feel any need to do so. My face feel so unbelievably soft when I use this. The first day that I used it, I could not stop touching my face. I would recommend this product on that alone! So, I bet you are asking… “Well, did it make you glow?” You be the judge. 😉
And you can get your Vitamin C Serum HERE.